Motorcycle Vespa -->

Rabu, 06 Juli 2011

Inspiration , Obsession , Or Love You Were Not Created For Me


do you remember with a LittLe stars??
this a first name you caLL me . . .
I know you from my best friend kurniawan
originated from a poem in friendster
until finally we are in a relationship
ELektra,com number 8
I give you a question
what you want to be my girLfriend?
you don't answer me and you give me a LittLe smiLe and say. . . .
if yes how?
if not how?
and me say . .
if yes i'm very happy . .
and if not . .
I can accept
and you andswer,I want to make you happy
time after time we live together
through various obstacles
and with a little quarrel

One day we face a problem that I think is trivial but you asked for a break on our relationship

but you know I'm not a patient man
I continue to find out why you want it until finally you're telling the truth
the reason is your mother

your mother does not like me
Your mother thinks I'm the killer and was afraid one day I will kill you

GANDA
the man I used to hate because, you used to double me with the man
but the feeling is lost along her departure to heaven
and now I know
You created not for me
in the coma since I over-dose, you are always present in my world at that time and said
"adhie got up, I'm sure you can":
and you're the one who inspired me to back up and died it black valley that had onceapproached me
until finally
I could become a normal human now
does not depend on the drug da booze
thanks Halrita Tambunan
although you are not created for me
I still love you

1 komentar:

  1. Nice story...

    All out from heart.
    Although with bad ending, you'll be just fine with out her.
    Keep strong..

    :)

    BalasHapus